8.5.10

From one hand to another.

All the best things are vintage. Just watched "Grey Gardens" which confirmed even more what I'm always thinking: style can NOT be bought, but the best fashion is the one of a penny.

I was going trough my picture folders on the lappy and found this little collection of great purchases I made in vintage stores and markets in stockholm/barcelona/london.

I will take some more pics of other things I've found during the years...Will need another wardrobe ASAP since my bf isn't very found of our flat turning into a second hand store stockroom.


A fringe jacket is a classic must.Humana Barcelona

Quilted jacket found in Encants with buttons bought separate, also from Encants, Barcelona.


Handmade clutch from Lisa Larsson, Stockholm.

Marockan wallet, Encants Barcelona.


Broche, Encants Barcelona.

Fantastic turban, Brick Lane markets, London


1940's bata, Lailo Barcelona


Poncho, Encants Barcelona.


Fringy shoes, Humana Barcelona


Necklace, Encants Barcelona.


Think I have to make another visit in that market very soon.


***

1 kommentar: