6.5.10

Advanced Style.



Wooooooow. Why didn't I think of this splendid idea??? Advances Style is a fantastic blog wit the statement: "Proof from the wise and silver-haired set that personal style advances with age"

I T I S T O D I E F O R !

Look at this amazing headband. It's just...aaah.


And this. I find no words.
(All pictures from Advanced Style)


Here are my other favorite "golden" icons:

Anna Piaggi
(admiration is a small word. This is my LIFE GOAL)

Iris Apfel
(Her book composed together with the Met museum has a sacred place on my nightstand)

Little Edie & Big Edie

This is truly the reason why I always shop vintage or do bargains in my mom's, aunt's and grandma's house. It's an amazing feeling to wear garments that had a previous life before you.

Screw mass production.

R E C Y C L E Y O U R F A S H I O N



***

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar