14.8.10

Changing times!


I know I have been extremely absent on the blog lately but I recently became "mother" of the sweetest thing on earth. I am now the proud owner of a boxer blend puppy called Ramón.


I HAVE A DOOOG!!! The level of excitement cannot be described in words, which is why I have been absent from anything near shopping and checking out the store's new collections for F/W.


My life and fashion sense just went on to a whole new level in terms of visiting all natural parks of Catalunya (Collserola, Puiggracios, Montsen etc.) in clogs and slip on dresses easy enough to put on in order to walk the dog asleep early mornings (the clogs aren't to bad though, actually a cute bargain I found on a market in Småland; Sweden).

Anyhow, today I finally took a trip up Avenida Diagonal and left doggie at home (he can't be out around other dogs yet). The favorite offer so far among the cheaper brands was definitely Üterque (Inditex). Lots of camel beige, bordeaux red and nice leather details.

(Pic from SELECTISM)

As soon as Üterque update the website (...) I will post some pics. I loved the bordeaux fringed loafers and lovely beige knitted coats to wear when autumn comes . I feel like Ramón also matches perfectly in to the color scale of F/W 2010. When he stops chewing on the leash I will get him a nice brown leather one. Or maybe bordeaux red? :)



(My favorite above!)

Below you see the F/W RTW campaign for Chloé embodying the true essence of the camel color scale. (and a hint of denim)

Model: Rachel Zimmerman
Photographer(s): Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin





EXCITED FOR FALL!!


***

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar